Monday, March 14, 2011

No longer my home...

I used to feel safe that no one can break me down, because it's the foundation of mine.

I used to feel comfort that everytime the world starts to look so upside down, I'd always run to it.

It's no longer the place that I used to call home.

 

It used to be the place where I can always laugh while on the inside I was crying

It used to be the place where I magically can forget tons of my negative thought and be positive.

It's no longer the place that I used to call home.

 

Now it's not laugh anymore, it's me shedding out my tears.

Now it's not smile anymore, it's me putting out my grim face.

 

I change. They change. People change.

It supposed to be normal. But turn out, it hurts me.

I missed the old days, when laughing was as easy as breathing.

I missed the old times, when communicating was as simple as talking.

 

I'm losing all. It's just enough. I began to numb. I concede.

No comments:

Post a Comment