Wednesday, August 4, 2010

the TRUTH the REAL the WHAT SO EVER...

I thought of a hurt.

but never thought it would be this hard.

I thought of a disappointment.

but never thought it would be this big.

thanks for the hurt,

for I learn from you, the best in hurting other.

thanks for being coward,

for I learn that you're nothing, but a jerk.

thanks for being selfish,

for I learn who's the real blood.

thanks for leaving me alone, blank

for I learn that I have the best people around.

the best bond even without blood

 

for real, I'm not an angel

but I don't have the heart to do what you did to me.

for real, I'm not a great person

but I used to face what i did, rather than run away.

for real, I'm not a holy person

but I try my best to be honest, rather than hide it.

not even your great title can guarantee your good attitude.

not even the blood between can guarantee that you won't hurt me.

 

I wish you're brave enough

to just face me and tell me all

yet, you're not!

you run, you leave me alone

unlike you, I don't push people until they fall and run

I choose to give my hand to help them to get up

because no one ever taught me to be a chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment