Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I LOVE YOU!!

Dad can make mistakes..Mom can be crazily busy

Dad can be so tough..Mom can be amazingly interfering

Dad can be less understanding..Mom can be extra fussy

We can argue hard..when we defend our opinion

We can mad at each other..when it comes to differences

We can bug out at each other..when we felt offended

But..at the end of each argument, I know they love me

that they don't want me to make a wrong choice

At the end of each fight, I know they still stay by my side

for whatever I decide to choose..they'll stay

At the end of each argument, I know they love me

that they never ever stop believe in me

At the end of each fight, I know they still stay by my side

for they're the one..the real family..never leave

Therefore, no doubt to yell this out loud :

"I LOVE YOU, DAD!! I LOVE YOU, MOM!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment