Saturday, September 25, 2010

crazily babbling!!

It's hard to say I ain't giving my best

For I don't have the chance

to just throw you all that I can

I keep on yelling at myself

"don't just give up!!"

 

Part of me don't want to give up

The other part seems to be out of strength

Part of me want to keep on believing

The other part start to run out of reasons

reasons for everything that you've done

Part of me do still believe in you

The other part seems to....give up

 

You'd probably say I don't understand

Then..make me understand!

You'd probably say I ask too much

Then..don't give me all your shitty hope!

You'd probably say you don't need me

Then..what more can I say

It's all in you that make me fall in love

And, it's all in you, too..that make me out of love

No comments:

Post a Comment