Monday, June 6, 2011

Hey, you - part 2 ( I miss you )

Wow, I wrote nothing for months!

The last time I wrote something, I wrote about my sort of goodbye to you.

Somehow, right now I want to write this to you.

This is the sign of.....? Oowww,this is the sign of how much I miss you!!

Hey you..Yes, you! I miss you. Are you rockin up there? Acting like what you used to be?

I can only imagine you're smiling..Happy, for sure.

I know you're way up up there and I'm way down down here. We're in our each world. Different world. But, it can't stop me from saying I miss you.I miss our argument. I miss our fight. I miss how annoying you could be.

At least, if you can't hear me, God hear. And He'll definitely pass my message to you. Be good in our Father's house, okay!

And by the way, I'm doing fine. I can smile and laugh as big as I used to. Though I can't prevent those popping memories. Sometimes, they just popping out and push me to remember.

But, I can deal with it. No problema.

One day. I'll see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment