Sunday, March 23, 2014

Thank Yous!

March 23, 2003 will always hold the key to one of the sweetest-happiest-irreplaceable memory. The magical date. Numbers that simply scratch a big smile. Lord, the time run way too fast, I think. 11 years ago. You're literally too far from me now. Yet I can't even stop my brain to run through that one day memory's details, every year. It might happen ages ago, but you're the first big hearted person that I knew. Thank you for being such an example for this nonsense-stubborn girl. Thank you for giving me the chance to walk with you. Thank you for letting me feel so flattered. That day, you might think it was nothing. Up until now, I still remember. So it's not nothing. It's a BIG thing. At least, for me. You only take me for one day, but the happiness stay. You're part of people that I love and care about that'll always in my prayer. I never had the chance to say a proper and serious thank you. From the deepest part of my heart, thank you :)

The other thank you goes to You. Thank you for "accidentally" putting her in front of my eyes. Thank you for showing me what's  the meaning of a big heart. Thank you for letting me learn something not the hardest way but the happiest way. Thank you for slipping in rainbow in the middle of thunders. Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment