Thursday, December 31, 2015

Why I did the thing that I do lately...





You let me felt the dissapointment, let me reach the lowest point of my life where I lose trust (might as well lose hope) over lots of people, whom I respected. Especially for being the anointed one. Their words break lots of heart, break mine for sure. The fight over stupid things. The overdo justification. 
"Your surrounding might affect you" was the first reason. The second was "I had enough". So, I walked away.

Just what You always do, You knew and You interfere. Thank You for introducing me to this place where I learn bunch of new point of view. Not even once I pictured myself to be where I am right know. You put me somewhere I never imagine. A place where Your words being preached by this man 👆🏻. I owe it to him (and You of course) for being a great teacher. Funny because I already knew the Bible since baby and it suppose to be nothing new. Weird but I felt that I learn something. And even more weird, it keep on happening all over again every time I came. I learn and write (and hopefully change to a better one) a lot.

I haven't got the braveness to jump deeper, simply because I'm not ready yet. The imagination of me getting hurt again like the last time, running wild in my mind. People tend to disappoint, right?

Aside from that, thank You for interfering my mind, and showing me there is still hope. I know nothing what's in the future. I might come back, I might not. One thing I know I want, to grow closer to You. Lead the way, Lord 😎

1 comment: