Monday, May 8, 2017

You

With You, there will be no logic explanation behind all the comfort.
Or perhaps it's just me who can't explain.
With You, it's always personal and I don't mind if people don't get it.

So many things that I stubbornly want to do despite the fact that You said don't
You knew sometimes I had to do something just because I'm the type who rather try and fail than sit still and live in "what if" phase for the rest of my life.
You understand.
Not once You said "I told you so"
Not even when I cried and admitted my stubbornness

A lil tap on my back and a whispering breeze of it's going to be okay are Your sign.
To embrace and stay quiet by my side are Your cue.
With You, it's always me complaining and You calming
The world and its human will always be tricky but to know that You're with me, it ease me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment