Thursday, May 18, 2017

Taken for granted

Have you ever been taken for granted by some people? Too far from being appreciated? Treated bad? And you find yourself hating that person?
Relax, ain't going to ask you not to hate. Happen to me and I still learn not to hate. Slightly improve or I think so.
Being taken for granted, unappreciated and treated bad taught me something. I learn to appreciate more of those who treat me right. I learn not to take anything for granted. Any single simple thing.
Don't get me wrong, my first and second ever life lesson, I got from being appreciated by those who actually don't have any obligation to appreciate me. They treat me so right that I keep on asking what have I done so good to deserve those treatment. I'm in a lifetime debt with both of them.
I, myself, am strictly-a-bit-sensitive-close-to-hyperly-baper kind of lady. So for me, a little appreciation takes a huge part of my heart. Fiuh, you don't know what you've truly done. I adore you!
Those who can't do as little as appreciation, I felt sorry that one day you just have to learn to suck up all the regret.
I don't mind being the unimportant one. I'm used to being the last to put into consideration. I'm spotlight-less, and I'm fine. But don't ever come to ask for my attention and wish that I'll put you as priority. Never, fool

No comments:

Post a Comment