Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Baby, you will not.

If you knew what my ears been catching up on, being scared is the least thing you need to worry about.
If you knew how much I know what you've been talking behind, you'd have an immediate shut down.
If you knew what I can share to the world simply about you, you'd wish you never talk. A word.
You'll try to crack open your memory just to remember exactly every words you ever said.
You don't think that after yapping around about me, you will be just fine, right?
Baby, you will not. It will eventually came back to you.
Every time I write something you'll keep on asking if I was writing about you.
Like, maybe now?
I won't put you in any ease. I don't do speak up but I do write out.
And I've always known as a keeper.
I. Do. Remember. Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment