Wednesday, September 19, 2018

15.09.2018

You might not need this as you're doing so great now.
But sometimes life works not as we wanted it to be.
Everything looks easy and better when things just doing ok.
Not until some things fall apart, then comes the hard part
It takes courage and strength to still stand up and smile once things look troubled
It's definitely not easy for you. It's trial for those who said they love you.
Whether they're strong enough to stay or leave.

Today you're doing great.
Look around, a lot of people are rooting for you.
But the wheel might turn, the next second
The world might step on you and break you down.
The world might change side and it's not your side
If that ever happen to you, when nothing seems ok, please read this again.
The truth, there are actually people who love you so much. Me included.
Though it's difficult to stand still and stay by you,
I will still do it. Will never leave, no matter what.
I just wish that time will never come.
If it still insist on coming, you can knock on my door and collect every bits of promise I ever made
Promise that I'll stay, I'll always be there. For you.

No need to rush just to walk up, you might slip and fall
Walk just fine and follow your heart. Like you always do.
I need you more than I need you to always be on top.
You already made me proud since the day you unexpectedly moved my heart.
That, I'm sure 200%.
You’ve done a great job being my happy pills.
I owe you that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment