Sunday, July 7, 2019

Sunday, February 10th, 2019

Today I got reminded again why I have no plan to go back.
It still exists. It’s still there.
That unbelievable non-sense hierarchy is still where it is. Not moving.
I was so mad that I was ready to burst everything out.
But I knew if I open even the slightest of my mouth at that time, nothing will end well.
I might hurt people. So, I hold myself.
Putting culture/ tradition above everything, I literally mean everything, never sit well with me.

When people will understand that my pain was never there to be compared to other?
When people will understand that saying my pain is nothing compared to them won’t make me feel any better?
When people will understand that when it actually happened, I was considering a full stop?
I was questioning whom should I trust. Should I even make an effort to trust? Is it worth?
Because I was just wasted years of trusting bullshit.
I was planning to walk away from everything.
I bet it’s a news for you because I never told you none of it. Again, trust issues.
Let me put out a clear statement. Yes, it did start because of disappointment.
But along the way, it cleared my mind and at the end without a doubt I can say it’s beyond a matter of disappointment.
It’s trust issues. It’s different principles. It’s me choosing to follow my heart.
When people will understand that there are some aspect of other’s life that they don’t have a say in it, called boundaries, no matter how close-related they are?
When people will learn to respect those boundaries?

No comments:

Post a Comment