Saturday, August 24, 2019

I will stay. I will wait.

I once said I’ll stay
Now everything slowly look crumbled,
I realized this will be tough
I’m not trying to say I give up. Never
Even if I have to crawl just so I can always be by your side, I’ll do
Even if I only have seconds to catch my breath, I don’t care
I’ll breath and run to catch on my steps with yours right after that seconds.
I will be there with you.

I once said you don’t have all the time in the world
Because you bound to loose at some point
But for you, I’ll say this, take all the time in the world that you need
I will wait for you, even if it might take forever.
I will wait for you, even if it hurts so bad,
because of missing you every single day.
It’s ok, I’ll be fine. Just promise me, you’ll be fine too.


In case you don’t know yet. Yes, you’re that precious.
I’ll remind you every time if I have to.
You’re the one that I needed when I least expect it
You showed up as the example I never thought I need
You’re the living proof of true to yourself looks like

No comments:

Post a Comment