Thursday, January 3, 2013

Words.

As much as I can remember I never actually post something so blunt. I used to play with words. And at the end people who read it try to guess what or who am I writing about.

Right now, I just want to write what inside the head. slightly what's going on with my mind.

It's been not the proudest moment of my life. In fact, I'm breaking into pieces. Fight hard to blink every tears prickling behind my eyelashes. But, on the other side, I finally learn something.

I learn something about silence. Words might hurt you, but unfortunately silence hurts even more. Actually I'm getting tired to count how many times I got shut down simply by silence. Though, they had one thing in common, suck. If I was the one to ask, silence suck even to the last bit. If it's me, I'd rather got hurt by the truth that being spoken then getting all silence. Floating around guessing what really happen. What did I do wrong.

But that's you. That's your problem and probably your lost. Me, on the other hand, learn the lesson. Quite the hard way. Because you, you, you and you who did shut me down with silence in the past, leaving me alone with my guilty mind, THANK YOU. You taught me to be tough. I used to cry, try to drain my tears. But I'm done. In the end, I choose to stand. I realize neither one of you worth crying for. Nevertheless, still, THANK YOU.

 

 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment