Monday, April 15, 2013

Dear ignorance, I'll introduce you to karma.

Dear ignorance,
I take you sincerely as the destiny that somehow, I just have to walk through. If I am stupid enough, I will keep on trying to erase you or believing that you're just a dream. Yet, I would wake up and realized that it's not a dream, it's real. I would start blaming myself for you.Over and over and over. Until finally, I felt so loathe and whacked. And still, you're there. Ignorance.

But if I am smart, which I know I am, I will just pass you by and go on with my life. Because my life is overly precious to got stuck and waste in one silly ignorance. But in return, I'll introduce you to karma. I'll let karma show itself to you. Because unfortunately, I don't do dirty job. I prefer to do the elegant one, walk away. Hopefully you enjoy the bitter taste of karma. Eventually, you'll know how I felt.

Sincerely,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment