Monday, August 28, 2017

Self title

To be able to stand up like now,
it's been a lifetime struggle
I know how it felt to be alone.
I remember how dark it was
To not even knew if I want to keep on breathing tomorrow.
The crazy thing, no one knew
Not that no one care
I hide it
I kept it only to myself
To talked about my trouble is challenging
To opened up on how some things actually hurt me is nearly impossible.
All tears happen behind closed door.
Sharing the pain is tough for me
The thought of being a burden, shut me up
The possibilities of being judged by some, shut me down
I'm not letting you know because I can't.
Too used to not doing that
Those days are hell
Even until now, the thought that those feeling might come back anytime scares me.
I still learn. So when it come back I will feel less alone
At the very least I remember that I'm not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment