Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Dear future me,

Just about now my world seemed to stop. I questioned myself if they’re right. Everything they thought and said. Am I actually worthless? Am I actually that stupid?
It was that special moment. I got my heart rip apart. My trust, the thing that I’ve built since I wast just a kid, break into pieces. Never thought I will be this upside down. Learning it the hard way, I start to see more things that I can’t accept as it is. To shut up and stand down are just ridiculous. Too many, I doubt that I can handle. Until I said to myself, I’ve had enough. I don’t think I can trust anything that came out from people’s mouth. At least for now.
I need to walk away otherwise it will eventually ruin you. And I’m not planning to let it happen. I ditch the current world and walk away. I still aim the same thing, I just choose to walk a different path. And until now I have no regret (I hope you won’t too).

This is now. Anytime in the future you might find it hard. Knowing me, knowing you, there will be some points where it gets harder. Unfortunately it might came even from the closest one. Your same goal but different path might made some people think you have commit the biggest sin ever. Well you know what, you’re not!
I write this as a reminder to you. This is your most personal relationship. Nobody’s business except you. Oh and except you turn out to be a worse human being.
If still there are people who interfere and it breaks you (because I know you), please remember this. No one stand there on your feet other than yourself. So no one knew perfectly how you felt. That’s why no one can decide how much you need to feel about things. No one can easily said, I know how you felt. Because they don’t.
You know your heart better than anyone else. If you feel it’s not right then it’s not right.

Stick to our original plan, ok? You’ll be fine because He got you :)

Lots of love,
Your past.

No comments:

Post a Comment