Monday, August 28, 2017

Don't you dare!

I'm blessed. And I would considered stupid if I can't admit it.
But you, you don't have the tiniest bit of right to say I walk through an easy path.
You don't even know an inch of what I've been struggling inside.
You don't even have the clue of my lowest days.
I try not to judge you and your life.
I hold myself from saying your life is too easy.
Because I know everyone have their own battle, including you.

My life is not as easy as I showed people.
It's just I trust so little when it comes to sharing my whole story.
But when I said I'm blessed I mean it.
I'm blessed with both the joy and the pain, the tears and the laughters.
Without one of those, I won't learn anything.
Without the pain, I won't appreciate the joy.
Without the tears, I will take the laughters for granted.
Without you, I won't appreciate those who actually appreciate me.

Let me tell you this, stop breaking other people's heart with your judgment, your words.
Stop wasting your time saying I didn't mean to hurt you, yet you stab deeply with your words.
You don't know how much your word hurt others so get a life, dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment